Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement
Púca Technologies is committed to the highest standards of professionalism, ethical behaviour and integrity in everything we do and has a zero tolerance approach to all human rights abuses. In this we are committed to opposing modern slavery in all its forms, and we do not tolerate it either within our business itself or within our supply chain. We are committed to adhering to the core values of ethical and transparent dealings with our clients and our staff.
Our policies in relation to slavery and human trafficking;
We are committed to eliminating modern slavery and human trafficking risks in our business. In 2023, this statement was updated to ensure it is fit for purpose and to enhance our ability to communicate our policies to our people and other relevant stakeholders.
- Human Rights & Modern Slavery: we are commited to the United Nations Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights in particular to the International Bill of Rights and the International Labour Organisation’s Declaration on the Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work.
- Diversity and inclusion: We encourage all our staff to value diversity and respect each person’s individuality, and to ensure that no employee, agency worker, contractor, self-employed consultant, job applicant or ex-employee, client or third party receives less favourable treatment on the basis of colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, sexuality or gender, disability, age or religion or belief.
- Ethics: the key ethical obligations of our company and our people is pervasive in everything we do and in all our dealings, whether directly related to the provision of software services or otherwise.
- Whistleblowing: we offers individuals a confidential mechanism for disclosing suspicions or knowledge of possible impropriety to protect the company, its brand, people and clients by delivering an early warning when something goes wrong. This includes matters pertaining to our supply chain which would include modern slavery.
- Incident reporting policy: offers individuals a mechanism for reporting breaches of firm policies and procedures, and errors, acts or omissions which result in breach of the legal or regulatory obligations of individuals or the company. All our people have a personal obligation to report such incidents promptly and honestly when identified.
- Anti-bribery and corruption policy: sets out the company’s rules and what is expected of all our people. We expect the same standard of conduct from the company’s contractors and third-party service providers in all dealings on our behalf.
- Sustainable Procurement: we are working to align with the Universal Declaration of Human Rights; UN Global Compact Ten Principles; UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights and the Fundamental Conventions of the ILO.
If you have any concerns, please contact us by email addressed to email@example.com.