Puca is currently hiring for the roles listed below. To apply for any of these positions, please email your CV and a cover note to email@example.com
Senior Executive Assistant (P/T)
Púca is one of Ireland’s most exciting and innovative technology companies. Our messaging platform is used by enterprise and public sector customers in Ireland and the UK. This is an exciting and busy time in our company’s 20 year history and we are looking for a commercially savvy Executive Assistant who is passionate about technology to support the Managing Director and executive team.
This is a 6-month part time contract (the successful candidate can decide 20-30 working hours per week) with potential to extend. The role will be mainly home-based but will also include fairly frequent reception and office management duties as required at our Rathmines office.
- Provide the highest levels of professional support to the MD in terms of diary management, logistical support, office management and travel arrangements.
- Office management and administrative support and act as a highly polished first point of contact for the company and the MD
- Virtual front desk and physical front desk duties
- Coordinate internal, external and board meetings
- Answer phone calls, take notes, schedule meetings, send emails and organise events on behalf of the MD, CFO and company
- Manage and maintain a busy inbox and prioritise responses respond as requested
- Expense Reporting, Credit card account maintenance and filing
- Provide general administrative support to the team including occasional support desk cover
- Office and Supplier management
- You’re a self-starter and know how to organise yourself and those around you
- You’re tech savvy and familiar with using messaging and apps
- Marketing experience would be an advantage
- You’re a positive thinker, helpful and always solution-oriented
- You’re personable, empathetic, and enjoy working with a diverse range of contacts
- You thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment with tight deadlines
- You’re an excellent written and verbal communicator
- You prioritise effectively and rise to the occasion under pressure
- You understand that the company’s reputation is your main priority
What we expect
- 2+ years experience in a PA, senior office admin, PR or marketing exec role
- A desire to succeed in Business and Technology
- Strong communication skills and the confidence to represent your client
- PC skills (GSuite, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and touch typing
- Canva experience an advantage
Púca will give you a competitive salary and an excellent springboard to develop your career. We are a small but busy team and our values are around delivering unsurpassed customer service to our clients while providing an inclusive, flexible, family-friendly working environment for our staff.
Our office in Rathmines is shared with our sister company Prommt and is well served by numerous buses just a few minutes from town and the Luas stop which is just down the road (Ranelagh or Beechwood).
The salary range is €35-45,000 (pro rated to the hours worked and based on your experience level).
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org