Puca is currently hiring for the roles listed below. To apply for any of these positions, please email your CV to email@example.com
Digital Project Manager
Púca is recruiting a Digital Project Manager to join our team.
The purpose of this role is to successfully manage and deliver both internal and client-driven development projects.
This is an exciting time for the company as we have a new product platform and a strong pipeline of ongoing digital development projects in the mobile app and messaging space from well-established companies in Ireland and overseas.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the role will include the following responsibilities:
- Manage internal resources to ensure successful project delivery for our clients
- Work closely with internal product stakeholders to prioritise sprints and report on deliverables
- Assist sales team in documenting client requirements, assess effort involved with development team and plan project sprints accordingly
- Assess, report, and take responsibility for profitability on each project
- Use agile project management delivery techniques
- Manage QA, including writing and delivering test cases and their results to clients
- Manage client relationships
- Plan and schedule project milestones
- Manage scope creep – liaise with sales staff on change requests
- Manage developer workload
- Gather and document requirements and manage project discovery phase with key external and internal stakeholders
The ideal candidate should have:
• At least 3 years work experience in a similar role
• A recognised project management qualification, or qualified by experience
• Experience with project management software
• A good understanding of UX/UI design, mobile app development & responsive web applications
• Strong interpersonal skills & an excellent communicator
Does this sound like you?
- A keen interest in mobile and digital trends
- Enthusiasm, energy and ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Flexible attitude to work- team player
Púca is a well-established and growing organisation, providing cutting-edge mobile solutions to a variety of well-known companies. We have an excellent reputation in the market after over 15 years in business and a bluechip customer base of major private and public sector organisations.
We maintain an informal working environment with minimal red tape. If you have ideas for how to do things better, we listen. As an agile organization, we aim to get great ideas out to market quickly.
The Local Area
Rathmines is well served by numerous buses just a few minutes from town and the Luas stop is just down the road (Ranelagh or Beechwood).
We have lots of bars, restaurants, cafes and shops on our doorstep.
Everything is going mobile and Púca is at the forefront of that development.
Sales and Business Development Manager
Due to our continued success, we are seeking an experienced Sales and Business Development Manager to join our commercial team, to capitalise on the growing market for integrated mobile solutions spanning messaging, apps and mobile marketing services. You will be required to build a strong pipeline of well-qualified prospects and meet sales targets by delivering effective solutions and building successful long-term business relationships with our customers. You will have strong consultative sales skills and commercial acumen and effectively demonstrate how Púca’s range of solutions can add value to these customers. Based in the vibrant Rathmines area of Dublin, this is an exciting opportunity to work with a great team, in a dynamic environment on cutting-edge mobile projects for bluechip clients.
Desired Skills and Experience
- You should have at least 5 years’ experience in IT/digital solutions and a proven track record of finding and closing opportunities
- A keen interest in web and mobile app technology, and ideally related industry experience
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Excellent planning and organisational ability
- You will be a self-starter, be comfortable working autonomously, and drive yourself and the team to find the best ways to cement Púca’s strong market position.
- You should have a strong commercial acumen, with excellent negotiation skills and the ability to close profitable deals in a timely manner.
Púca is in the fast moving digital solutions market and you will need to bring a strong knowledge of Internet and mobile technology and apps as well as be driven and inspired by the trends and developments in this space. Our relationship with our customers is the bedrock to our business, therefore you will need to be capable of developing and connecting with our customers on all levels, ensuring an organized and professional approach to their business needs and the solutions we can deliver for them. We are an energetic team and we want you to be highly self-motivated in search of success (an “entrepreneurial spirit”), with a strong work ethic and personal drive.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus potential
- Generous benefits including private healthcare
- Dynamic, energetic working environment
- Great coffee
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org