Puca is currently hiring for the roles listed below. To apply for any of these positions, please email your CV to email@example.com
Sales and Business Development Manager
Due to our continued success, we are seeking an experienced Sales and Business Development Manager to join our commercial team, to capitalise on the growing market for integrated mobile solutions spanning messaging, apps and mobile marketing services. You will be required to build a strong pipeline of well-qualified prospects and meet sales targets by delivering effective solutions and building successful long-term business relationships with our customers. You will have strong consultative sales skills and commercial acumen and effectively demonstrate how Púca’s range of solutions can add value to these customers. Based in the vibrant Rathmines area of Dublin, this is an exciting opportunity to work with a great team, in a dynamic environment on cutting-edge mobile projects for bluechip clients.
Desired Skills and Experience
- You should have at least 5 years’ experience in IT/digital solutions and a proven track record of finding and closing opportunities
- A keen interest in web and mobile app technology, and ideally related industry experience
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Excellent planning and organisational ability
- You will be a self-starter, be comfortable working autonomously, and drive yourself and the team to find the best ways to cement Púca’s strong market position.
- You should have a strong commercial acumen, with excellent negotiation skills and the ability to close profitable deals in a timely manner.
Púca is in the fast moving digital solutions market and you will need to bring a strong knowledge of Internet and mobile technology and apps as well as be driven and inspired by the trends and developments in this space. Our relationship with our customers is the bedrock to our business, therefore you will need to be capable of developing and connecting with our customers on all levels, ensuring an organized and professional approach to their business needs and the solutions we can deliver for them. We are an energetic team and we want you to be highly self-motivated in search of success (an “entrepreneurial spirit”), with a strong work ethic and personal drive.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus potential
- Generous benefits including private healthcare
- Dynamic, energetic working environment
- Great coffee
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org