Puca is currently hiring for the roles listed below. To apply for any of these positions, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are recruiting a Marketing Executive to join the team at Púca.
The successful candidate should have a solid understanding and track-record of digital, content, and database marketing.
Based in the vibrant Rathmines area of Dublin, this is an exciting opportunity to work with a great team, in a dynamic environment on cutting-edge mobile projects for bluechip clients.
- Manage and implement CRM campaigns for Púca customers
- Create blog and social media posts
- CRM and content marketing activities to drive traffic from existing and new client, and increase conversion rates
- Work with senior team to implement marketing campaigns and promotions
- Manage the company’s marketing collateral including brochures, case studies etc
- Write and manage our email newsletter and other customer communications
- Award applications and conference collateral
- Respond to inbound sales queries
- Prepare presentations and proposals
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1+ years B2B SaaS marketing experience
- A 3rd level degree in digital marketing or relevant discipline
- Experience in implementing digital marketing activities within tight timescales
- A keen interest in mobile messaging and digital trends
- Proficient in the use of social media marketing tools and techniques
- A self-starter with the energy, flexibility and ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Strong attention to detail
- Ideal but not essential – familiar with design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) and Canva
Púca will give you an excellent springboard to develop your career. This is a busy, but informal and fun working environment and you will have direct input to help shape the company’s products and strategy.
We are located centrally with lots of bars, restaurants, cafes and shops on our doorstep here in Rathmines. We are well served by numerous buses just a few minutes from town and the Luas stop which is just down the road (Ranelagh or Beechwood).
– Competitive Salary
– Private Health Insurance
– Training & Development
– Bike to work scheme
– Great location
Púca is one of Ireland’s most exciting and innovative mobile marketing companies. We’ve developed a best-in-class messaging platform for enterprises that is being used by enterprise customers in the UK and Ireland including insurance, public sector, contact centres and more.
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com