Púca is one of Ireland's leading mobile specialists providing a range of software products and services spanning SMS, Mobile Internet and Mobile Apps. Our bluechip customer base includes mobile operators, consumer brands, retailers, utility companies and public sector organisations. A software developer is required to join Púca's development team. The successful candidate will be responsible for working within the development team on Púca's product suite and on client development projects using Agile/XP development methodologies.
Knowledge and proven experience in the following technical areas:
• Software development lifecycle methodologies and coding standards.
• SQL and Databases.
• Experience with markup languages HTML, XHTML etc.
• Web server experience (Tomcat)
• Working knowledge of Hibernate/Spring/AJAX an advantage
• Experience working with Source control tools (SVN), Ant, JUnit
• Experience working in a Linux/Unix environment is essential.
• Experience working closely with senior engineers to implement and test new products and product features.
• Mobile app development experience (Android/iPhone) would be an advantage
To apply for this position please forward your CV to email@example.com with the job title in the email subject line.